UU Danbury is making it easier to give! By partnering with SimpleGive, you will be enabled to give on-line on a recurring basis. After researching many online giving services, the Board of Trustees approved SimpleGive, in part, due to their low monthly charges and transaction fees. With convenient access from our congregation’s website, you can create an on-line profile indicating your financial commitment, and actually be able to choose how and when to give.
If you need help setting up your SimpleGive account, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you participate in Sustained Giving?
- Convenience - ”Set it and forget it” – once you create your giving profile, your contributions will automatically be processed, so you don’t have to worry about that forgotten checkbook!
- Flexibility – Choose to pay by Debit Card, Credit card or eCheck, and specify to which fund you are contributing, i.e. General Operations, RE Dues, Capital Campaign, In Memoriam, etc.
- Stewardship – Your generosity today ensures the vitality of this congregation for the future.
What are the benefits to UU Danbury?
- Financial Stability – Allows for predictability of available funds for congregational operations.
- Reduced Complexity – All giving is directly deposited into UU Danbury’s bank account and automatically recorded for internal bookkeeping and individual tax deduction receipts.
- Efficient Use of Volunteer Efforts – Eliminating Annual Giving chairs and visiting stewards enables our members and friends to focus their efforts where they are most needed.
What’s there to worry about? Nothing, really…
- Is it safe? - Yes, the website and the online giving process are safe and secure. SimpleGive is PCI Security Level 1 certified. (Impressive, right?)
- Can I manage my own giving? - You are always in control of your giving and the schedule of your contributions. You will manage your own account and be able to view your online giving. Making changes to your sustained giving schedule or contribution amount can be done at any time.
- What if I’m not good with technology? – Any member of the Board of Trustees will gladly assist you in creating your Sustained Giving Stewardship account. We’ll help you every step of the way!
- Do I have to use the online giving website? - No, after all, we’re UUs! However, your participation is strongly encouraged so that we get the maximum benefit from utilizing this online service.
With SimpleGive, the process of giving is easy.
Our UU Danbury SimpleGive portal can be accessed by clicking here: UU Danbury SimpleGive Portal
The following video will guide you through the online giving process. Please note that the video was not created for UU Danbury, and has references and logos from a different church. All of the online giving pages and processes are the same for our SimpleGive portal.
The video tutorial for SimpleGive can been seen by clicking here: SimpleGive Video Tutorial©