by Sierra-Marie Gerfao, Director of Religious Education for Children and Youth
Upcoming In Children and Youth Religious Education (RE): As of April 3rd , masks are optional for those participating in our children and youth programs.
- April 3: K-8th Regular Religious Education programming; Ropes Course for High Schoolers
- April 10: Spring Break
- April 17: Easter Sunday multigenerational service followed by an Easter Egg Hunt
- April 24: Regular Religious Education programming
Parents and guardians, please remember to fill out your monthly RSVP form when it is emailed to you, and please be sure to note any accessibility needs in our program locations or if your child or teen needs to access programs virtually from home or another location.
We want to make sure every kid can participate! If you would like to be added to the email list, send this request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Feedback Requested
We are starting to plan for our 2022-23 Religious Education programs that begin next fall. If you have a child or youth in your household and have not yet filled out a form indicating your expected attendance and giving feedback on program priorities, please click here to do so at your earliest possible convenience.
Support Those Impacted By the Crisis in Ukraine and Our Easter Egg Hunt at the Same Time
The Religious Education Ministry Team will be collecting financial donations over the next two weeks to benefit organizations that are supporting Ukrainian refugees along with other important work. The following two organizations are donor recipients recommended by the Unitarian Universalist Association’s International Office:
- The Unitarian Universalist Service Committee Emergency Relief Fund
- The Hungarian Unitarian Church’s Providence Charity Organization (this may be sent through a Faithify Campaign)
A third organization is a longtime partner with the Law School at Yale:
- The International Refugee Assistance Project
On Easter, the children’s egg hunt will involve not only prizes for the children, but tokens they can use to vote in order to determine how we divide the donations received between the three organizations. Please see the weekly announcements for instructions on how to donate.