The nursery is open for children ages 0-5 every Sunday during service. Our nursery care providers are eager to welcome your children! We also offer regular programming open to children in preschool through high school.
– Sunday, November 6 – Regular Sunday morning programs
– Sunday, November 13 – Preparing the mitten tree during Sunday morning programs
– Sunday, November 20 – Multigenerational Sunday Service and Middle School Youth Group Game Night
– Sunday, November 27 – No in-person programs for the holiday weekend
Once you have registered your family, you will be added to the Religious Education email list for regular updates about programming. Updates About the Our Whole Lives Sexuality Education Programs We are pleased to once again be able to offer the holistic, comprehensive, values-centered sexuality education program known as Our Whole Lives (OWL) at the following age levels:
– Youth in Junior High, Grades 7-8th: This program will launch immediately after the winter holidays, if not earlier (to be determined by family and volunteer availability), and will generally be held on Sunday evenings. There are 25 sessions, so we will also be doing some overnight retreats to complete the series.
– Youth in Senior High, Grades TBD: This program will launch soon after the winter holidays, if not earlier (to be determined by family and volunteer availability), and will generally be held on Sunday mornings. There are twelve sessions.
If you have a youth in your household in these age groups, please keep your eye out for updates, information, and an announcement about the mandatory parent/guardian orientation.
We will also launch a 10-session program at the upper elementary/lower middle school level this spring if we have enough family interest and a second volunteer (not someone who identifies as a woman, for gender balance) to make it happen. If you have an interest in facilitating OWL at that level, or getting trained to lead the adult OWL programs, please get in touch with our Director of Religious Education, Sierra-Marie, at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about whether this might be the right fit for you.